Faculty, staff and students who come to campus must complete a daily wellness screening.
SSU continues to prioritize the health of our faculty, staff and students as we begin a phased approach for returning to campus. We continue to follow all county public health orders while maintaining operational excellence in the mission of educating our students.
Employees should check with their managers about their work format (telecommuting, on-campus or a combination of both) through the remainder of the Fall 2020 semester. Employees who can effectively work remotely will continue to telecommute for the remainder of the Fall 2020 semester unless otherwise directed by their manager.
This phased approach to campus operations for Fall 2020 semester:
- Continues to prioritize health and wellness for our faculty, staff, and students
- Limits the number of on-campus employees to less than 30 percent occupancy per building based on strict physical distancing guidelines
- Supports contact tracing efforts through daily wellness checks of all on-campus employees
- Supports telecommuting employees through leave and workplace accommodations
- Establishes thorough COVID monitoring protocols for our employees, including strict sanitation commitments
All questions related to returning to campus may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping all of us stay healthy and well at Sonoma State.