SSU asks that all campus members take measures to protect against illness including:
- Practice physical distancing, when possible
- Wear a face mask in indoor instructional settings. Face masks are highly recommended in most other indoor campus settings.
- Follow all shelter-in-place and stay-at-home orders to ensure you are doing your part to protect public health and your own health.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer frequently and avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow, not your hands.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19, and a booster when appropriate