Do not come to campus if:
- You have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 (link to page with symptoms of covid)
- You have been exposed to someone, in the past 14 days, that may have COVID-19
- You have been exposed to someone, in the past 14 days, that has tested positive for COVID-19
All employees who have been approved to come to campus must complete the Wellness Check prior to their arrival.
SSU continues to prioritize the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. We continue to follow federal, state and local guidance, as well as directives from the Chancellor’s Office. To accomplish this, we are:
- Limiting the number of on-campus employees based on strict physical distancing guidelines and encouraging teleworking where it is appropriate to do so
- Limiting access to buildings through a rotating schedule
- Supporting contact tracing efforts through daily wellness checks of all on-campus employees
- Establishing thorough COVID-19 monitoring protocols for our employees, including sanitation procedures.