Report a possible COVID exposure to Sonoma State University
SSU encourages campus members to take measures to protect against illness including:
- Practice social and physical distancing.
- Wear a face covering. (Face coverings are required inside all non-residential campus buildings.)
- Follow all shelter-in-place and stay-at-home orders to ensure you are doing your part to protect public health and your own health.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer frequently and avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow, not your hands.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you take medication or receive medical treatments that result in immunosuppression, contact your health-care provider for advice and guidance regarding any additional measures that might be recommended for you.