TO: All Employees
FR: Missy Brunetta, Director for Emergency Services and Associate Risk Manager
Sonoma State continues to review and revise our COVID-19 safety programs to protect our campus community. Over the last several months, we have made many effective changes to our campus protocols that continue to put the health and safety of our employees paramount. We continue to do so to help promote and ensure campus compliance with all COVID-19 safety programs.
Most recently, we have made a change to the employee daily wellness screening in support of this effort. While completing the daily wellness screening, employees are now asked to enter their Manager’s email address before final submission every time. Managers will now receive a notification of completion for every employee submission. Previously, managers were only notified if employees had a potential COVID exposure or were unable to complete their scheduled shift on campus due to COVID-related symptoms.
This addition to the wellness screening helps to provide tools for managers to support all COVID-related response protocols.
The expectation for all employees is as follows:
• All employees must complete the daily wellness screening every day they visit campus for any reason.
• It is the responsibility of the employee and the manager to ensure the daily wellness screening is completed appropriately.
• Employees must have authorization to be on campus through one of two processes: the department risk assessment process or a short-term, on campus visit approval. Employees may not visit campus unscheduled.
• Managers and Supervisors are responsible for ensuring their scheduled staff have completed the daily wellness screening.
• All potential COVID exposures are properly reported to the COVID Monitoring Team via email at email@example.com or by phone (707) 664-2486 (COVI).
If you have any questions about this new process or to share a COVID compliance concern, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (707) 664-2486.
Stay safe and well.
COVID-19 Compliance and Wellness Screening Updates
TO: All Employees