To: SSU Employees
From: David Crozier, AVP for Financial Services
RE: Update on Temporary Processing Changes
The CSU has extended the suspension of all international and non-essential domestic travel through July 31, 2020. The CSU has given campus presidents the authority to provide an exception to this suspension in extenuating and compelling circumstances.
The CSU has said that it will review this suspension and provide additional guidance by mid-June.
Due to the continued uncertainty around the 2020-21 budget, purchasing limitations remain in effect and may need to be revised as the financial impacts related to COVID-19 become more clear.
- Most ProCards will remain inactive. A small number of cards will remain active for ProCard holders making frequent essential purchases.
- ProCards cannot be used for technology acquisitions. Please direct any inquiries for technology acquisitions to email@example.com.
- Purchases up to $2,500 require pre-approval by the Appropriate Administrator of the individual making the purchase and will be processed by EREQ.
- Purchases above $2,500 and up to $25,000 require approval of the applicable AVP or Dean and will be processed by EREQ.
- Purchases above $25,000 require approval of the applicable Vice President and will be processed by EREQ.
- Employee Business Expense Reimbursement requests for purchases made after March 26, 2020 will not be reimbursed. Please do not make university purchases using personal funds and expect reimbursement.
As the semester comes to an end faculty and staff may schedule a time to return to campus to pick up items.
- Academic Affairs faculty and staff should follow the sign up protocol through May 29, as directed by their School and units.
- All other staff are encouraged to work directly with their supervisors for approval, and to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the employee’s name, date, time, purpose, and building location of the visit.
Please remember to complete an Equipment Home Use Agreement (pdf) form for any equipment removed from campus.