Miss campus? Here are some campus-inspired Zoom backgrounds to help us feel together and united while learning, teaching and working remotely.
Zoom is a cloud-based service that provides simple online meetings, content sharing and video conferencing capability. The virtual background feature in Zoom allows users to display an image as the background during Zoom meetings. This series of backgrounds are for you to download and proudly display your Seawolf pride.
How to Download
- Click on the image of your choice
- Click "Download Linked File As" and save it to your desired location (desktop, downloads, a folder, etc.)
How to Set Downloaded Image as Backdrop in Zoom
Once you've launched a Zoom meeting:
- Click on ^ next to "Stop Video" on the bottom left of your Zoom window and select "Choose Virtual Background"
- Click on the + on the right-hand side below the current image in your settings
- Click "Add Image"
- Find your saved image and select it